Raglan Tee, Racerback Tank and Tunics
A versatile pattern with 4 views you can wear as is or layer.
- A: Raglan top with a curved hem, half sleeve, and bound neckline
- B: Raglan tunic with a curved hem, half sleeve, patch pockets, and bound neckline
- C: Racerback top with a curved hem, bound neckline, and armhole
- D: Racerback tunic with a curved hem, patch pockets, bound neckline and armhole
- Starts at size 12M for little girls
Recommended fabric: Knit with 40% stretch across the grain and in the length
This is a paper pattern with multiple sizes for you to trace your exact size from the master, using a tracing paper like our PEL830. Visit Jalie.com to view a copy of these instructions on your device. View size chart here.
Jalie is a mother-daughter company. It was founded by Jeanne in 1983 when Émilie was only 3 years old. The two now make a fantastic duo who brings you practical patterns for the whole family. The company has been based in the family home since the very beginning and practically everything is done in house, from pattern design and prototyping to photo shoots and packaging. Jalie is a Canadian company 🇨🇦