This 2 day class focuses on personal bra-making. Classes are small, so you get lots of personal attention. Your teacher will do all the fitting, so you can concentrate on learning how to sew your new beautiful and comfortable bra.
Prerequisite – Sewing experience necessary. Should be able to sew a sleeve into a garment. And must be triple vaccinated and everyone must wear a mask.
Here's what's provided:
- 2 full days of in-class instruction and all the fittings
- Custom pattern for your perfectly fitting, most comfortable bra you have ever worn!
- Paper for tracing your pattern
- Course Kit: includes everything to make a white bra with wires and another kit to make a red one - according to bra specialists, its the best colour to wear under white for not showing!
- Really Bad Jokes
- Free parking on the street or in the Green P lot behind the shop
- Coffee, tea and goodies
You Will Need to bring:
- Sewing Machine that will do straight stitches and zigzag stitches, in good working order ( and the manual, if possible) OR use ours. Let us know upon registration.
- Ball Point sewing machine needles
- Sharp Fabric Scissors (Rotary Cutter if preferred, we have mats), trimming scissors (Applique scissors), paper cutting scissors
- Pins and an Erasable Marker
- Pencil and small ruler
- A few spools of coloured of thread. (Your first bra will be white. Its a great idea to sew in a contrast thread so you can see your stitching, as this bra will be your reference for future bras)
- Your lunch (there are also many good restaurants in the area)
NOTE: Please ensure you can come for both days as there is no makeup classes.